Frequently Asked Questions
What are the payment methods?
- In many areas, payments can be made through cash, debit card, cash request, cashier’s check, or Western Union. At the time you get your loan, our agents will completely explain the majority of payment methods accessible to you.
Is there any prepayment charges?
- No. We do not apply any prepayment charges.
Can I still get a loan if I am unemployed?
- Yes. We just need to know that you are either accepting unemployment benefits, social security or another means of regular income.
Can I still get a loan if I am self-employed?
- Yes. As long as you meet the monthly income requirements (minimum of $1200) you qualify for an auto title loan.
How do I get my cash?
- Once approved, we can direct deposit the money into your bank account, give you a moneygram or you can simply pick up the check from our Oakland CA office.
How quickly will I have the money?
- Most of the time, we can have the cash in your hands within 24 hours. The faster you get all the needed paperwork in, the faster you will have the cash in your hands.
What documents do I need to bring?
- Valid Drivers License
- Lien-free Vehicle Title
- Proof of Address (current utility bill)
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Insurance
- Personal or Professional References
How long do I have to pay the loan back?
- Typically the loans are 3 years in length, however we can work with you to come up with a plan that works best for you and your needs.